Tuesday, March 26, 2013

About This Blog

I am not a writer. I am not studying History. I am not the one theist my Country.
I am the one who loves my country and the people of Myanmar (Burma).

As I said above, I am the one who love my country and that motivates me to share knowledge about my country Myanmar/Burma to those who want to know and who need to know.


When I talk about my country, there is something I can never leave to mention which is "The Irrawaddy/ Ayeyarwady River". She is flowing in the middle of the country. The Journey begins from the northern part of the country to the southern part of the nation. She flows city by city, town by town and village by village to give love. People in the nation used to call that river as "Our blood/ Our heart" in the poem or stories. They say she is either our past or our future.

Yes.. She is our past because she approves all the stories that I had learn from books are true. She also describes herself as the oldest one in the nation to tell the bed time stories of the country to new and new generation and she is still taking care of us as she did taking care of our great grandfathers ...... Moreover, She loves all the children of the nation with the same only one heart! She gives me many memories in life and I will always be missing you whenever or wherever i am!


I love you "The Irrawaddy/Ayeyarwady River" as I love my country, Myanmar(Burma)!



River

No comments:

Post a Comment